Purchasing a home is an important decision and you should be confident about your investment. We will work with you personally to offer you valuable insight throughout the process, save you time and find the mortgage that best suits your situation.
Get independent expert advice on your financial options. We are not tied to a specific lender or products so we can offer you mortgage products that will best match your specific needs.
Our only goal is to help you successfully finance your home.
We will also help you:
- Save time with one-stop shopping. Instead of spending your valuable time meeting with competing mortgage lenders, we can quickly narrow down the list of lenders that will help you achieve your financial goals. We will make your comparison-shopping fast, easy, and convenient.
- We will negotiate on your behalf. Many people are uncertain or uncomfortable negotiating mortgages directly with their bank. And even if you have an existing relationship with your branch, we do millions of dollars of transactions yearly with a wide variety of lending institutions so we have strong lender relationships. We can use that relationship to your advantage to negotiate your mortgage to ensure you secure competitive rates and terms that benefit you.
- We will ensure that you’re getting the best rates and terms. Even if you’ve already been pre-approved for a mortgage by your bank or another financial institution, you’re not obliged to stop shopping! We can investigate on your behalf to see if there is an alternative to better suit your needs.
- Customization. All mortgages are not created equally, and depending on your financial goals, we will ensure the mortgage you receive helps you with those goals. Whether borrowing to purchase, renovate, or make your mortgage interested tax deductible, we can ensure that the mortgage you have helps achieve these financials goals.
- From start to finish: Even after your closing goes smoothly, our job is still not finished. We will help ensure your transaction closes on time….but after closing we are still available for all your mortgage needs.
- No cost to you. There’s absolutely no charge for our services on typical residential mortgage transactions. Like many other professional services, such as insurance, mortgage brokers are paid a finder’s fee when we introduce dependable clients to a financial institution.
We provide ongoing support
Once your mortgage is signed and paperwork is complete, we are here if you need any advice on closing details or even future financing needs. Our team is always happy to be of assistance when you need it.